andai kau sudi

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

For All You Know........

Assalamualaikum W.B.T......

   Apa cerita sahabat-sahabat semua? Sihat? Alhamdulillah...

Sibuk giler! Sampai tak sempat nak update blog. And I believe that most of us do. Semua orang ada urusan sendiri kan? Pandai-pandailah bahagikan masa. Or else, masa yang akan bahagi-bahagikan anda. Jiwa kacau. Just like me, these few days.

Scene 1 (dalam kelas)

   Selepas membuat kerja2 grammar yang ala2 brain teaser, our beloved lecturer told us that...

"For all you know, this sem might be your last sem here."

   And I was like, WHAT? Cerita ni lagi. Tak habis-habis. And the bla-bla-bla went on for like, 10 minutes. The reasons? Sounds like the lecturers are sacking us! As if we are being expelled. Expelled? Why? Adala sebabnye tu. Berbalik semula kepada proverb melayu, kerana nila setitik, rosak susu sebelanga. This is what happening now.

   I really can't understand the situation. Kalau seorang bermasalah/buat salah, kenapa semua nak kena halau? Frankly speaking, if one is going to fall, I'm not going to fall together with that one. You jump, I'm only going to stop you once, but I'm not going to jump with you. This is not selfish. This is what you call being responsible for your own doings.  That's how it's going to be. If it's me lah. Sendiri buat, sendiri tanggung. Bukan sendiri buat, bersama tanggung. If it's a good thing, then, I'm going to be really glad to tanggung bersama-sama with you. But it's not even NEAR good. It's not fair to "expel" (figuratively expel) everyone just because seorang buat salah.

   But then, this is the fact. I guess, I have to live with the fact. The fact that we are soon leaving this beloved and wonderful IPG. I'm really going to miss this place. Itupun kalau we really2 will go lah. If not, I would be very glad to spend the rest of my studying period here. Developing and improving myself, to be a better being. It's not that  I'm saying that tempat lain tak bagus or whatsoever. It's just that, this place is kinda like strategic. I've been yearning for this kind of surroundings, this Islamic environment, in which we embrace the culture, the religion, the belief, as a Muslim of course.

   Well, hidup tidak selalu indah. But then, life is never cruel too. Manusia yang kejam sesama sendiri, bukan hidup. This so called "shocking news" is really giving me a heart attack. Never fails. Tapi, never mindlah. Kalau pindah pun, it must be for a good reason. Allah adalah sebaik-baik perancang. Kerana Dia saya di sini, dan kalau saya pergi pun, itu juga kerana Dia. Kita hanya merancang, Allah menentukan. Even if I tie up myself here, ikat kaki dekat pokok pun, if the fact is I'm leaving, I am still going to leave. Walaupun I never wanted to leave. NEVER. I would rather go back to Sarawak if I'm not going to graduate from IPG KPI. Lebih baik balik Sarawak kalau tak dok sini. I just wanted to be here and here and here. Huhu. I love this place. This is really2 sad and devastating. But I'm not going to be devastated by this. I'm living my life to the fullest! NEVER GIVE UP! Sem ini, cerita sem ini. Sem depan punya cerita, keep it for sem depan......And... SHUT UP! No more of this freaking news!



  Semoga diberkati, dipermudah segala urusan, dikabulkan segala doa. Amin....Wassalam....